Centre for Policy Alternatives (CPA) has an opportunity for an experienced individual to be our MEDIA RELATIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER.
- Should have sound experience in web based social media curation and content creation, over Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, SoundCloud and Flickr platforms in particular.
- High competency in Microsoft Office suite and any leading DTP application, on either Windows or Mac is essential.
- Will be tasked to work closely with CPA’s Civic Media Team to produce compelling output that features the organization’s advocacy, research and activism.
- Should possess excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to multi-task in a confidential and challenging environment.
- Knowledge and experience in the field of media will be an added advantage.
Please forward your application to [email protected] before 5th September 2014.