Centre for Policy Alternatives has a vacancy for an experienced individual to work as:
FIELD ASSISTANT cum RESEARCH ASSISTANT – SOCIAL INDICATOR TEAM
- Enrolled student or graduate in Political Science, International Relations or Social Sciences or in any related field of study
- Research experience or relevant professional qualifications
- Strong research and analytical skills and the ability to assist the research team in survey implementation
- A team player who can also work independently
- Willingness to travel out of Colombo on field work
- Language proficiency in both English and Sinhala OR English and Tamil
- Competency in Microsoft Office applications
- Good coordinating skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Dynamic and able to multi-task in a confidential, challenging environment
APPLICATIONS: Please forward your application together with a resume with contact details of two non-related referees, within ten days of this advertisement.
The position applied for should be indicated on the subject line of email.
Centre for Policy Alternatives, 6/5, Layards Road, Colombo 5 OR email to [email protected]
07th October 2021